Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- If it is a Main Article: The text is original and has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Where available, are added the DOI references.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If you are submitting a contribution to a double-blind peer-reviewed section of the journal, you must ensure that the review instructions have been followed.
ArtículosPolítica de sección por defecto
The autor submitting an article to the Spanish Journal of Legislative Studies accpets the following terms:
- The author agrees the authorise its publication under a Creative Commons License
- The authors grant the material rightss of exploitation, distribution, public communication, transformation and disseminarion of the accepted work so that Spanish Journal of Legislative Studies may publish it through the channels and print or digital media it considers most appropiate for its dissemination.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.